Monday, November 16, 2009

Decorated For Christmas

I have seen several different blogs all decked out for Christmas...already! I usually jump right on the bandwagon once this starts, but I am just not feeling it yet.

And that's weird. Christmas is my favorite Holiday. I love the decorations, and the lights, and merriment. I love taking the kids to see Santa and watching their faces light up on Christmas morning when they see all the goodies Santa left behind.

This year, so far, I am in a very un-Christmasy mood. Maybe if I do decorate around here it will help push me in that direction.

I've got to do something!

1 comment:

A Lil Enchanted said...

I am sooo with ya... I'm having a really difficult time accepting that Christmas is so near and getting in the mood. I'm trying to get the house ready to put up the decorations hoping it will help me feel it a lil more.

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~