Monday, November 16, 2009

Movies

I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to technology. I can follow directions for most things, as long as they are laid out simply, and there aren't too many steps involved. The first time I wanted to put pictures on a CD, it took me forever to figure out that I just needed to hit the "burn" button. Yeah, I am that bad.

I love programs that are easy to use, like dvd-ranger. With this program, I can make copies of movies very simply. For the most basic copying, all I need to do is insert the movie I want to copy, select the project type, and then start copying. Of course, there are more complicated things, like choosing which parts of the movie to copy, or getting 10 DVD's onto one BluRay disk. This program can even copy movies into different formats to fit iPods and PSP's.

Now, I am sure that the directions are easy to follow, and that even I could figure out how to use this program. My mom has hundreds of DVD movies. She kind of has an obsession, and I could easily copy all of her movies using this program.

This would most definitely improve my movie collection.
Post?slot_id=87572&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: