Monday, November 16, 2009

Room Makeovers


I love redecorating the house. I will rearrange furniture and repaint the walls. Living in this apartment I haven't been able to do too much. I am really looking forward to helping my mom redo her house when she moves in. I know she is talking about removing wallpaper and repainting a lot of the rooms. The most difficult part of a room makeover is envisioning how the room will look when you are finished.

With Weekend Project, you can see exactly what each room will look like, and you can play with different colors and textures. You can even get tips from TV personality Kristian Cunningham. You just make a model of your room as it is now, and you can add and delete features until it is exactly the way you want it. This way, you can see for sure if that shade of green you love so much will look as good as you think it will on the walls of your living room. If it doesn't, you can just change the color on the computer, instead of having to repaint the entire room.

I can not wait to try this out with my mom. I want her house to be perfect for her, and making it her own is going to be fun!
Post?slot_id=88282&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: