Thursday, February 11, 2010

To My Wonderful Blog Friends....

We got the house...yay!!!!...so I will spend the next week or so trying to get ready to move. This means that I will not only be taking a break from entrecard as I have already posted, but I will be cutting back on the blogging as well. As soon as I am all unpacked and settled, I will post some pictures and get back to it. Until then, I may find time to do a post here and there, but for the most part will be super busy with other things. Try not to miss me too much!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the move will be smooth and we'll see you online soon.

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!! Super awesome, hope the move is of little stress. :)

Jennifer said...

Good luck on the move!!!
You've done so much already it shouldn't take you long to finish up & get moved!

Karen said...

Congratulations! I hope the move goes smoothly and you are all very happy.

Forgetfulone said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you!

I have a fun award/assignment for you. Come check my blog!
http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2010/02/creative-writer-liar-award.html

Tammy said...

I'm so happy to hear that you found a house. I can't wait to hear more about it.

Lynne said...

Congratulations and best of luck with the move!

Sheila Sultani said...

Good luck with the move!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Congrats on getting the house! Can't wait to see the pics:)

Donna said...

Git 'Er Done Girlie and Git Home!!Hahaaa...Happy for you!!
hughugs

Jen said...

Congratulations on getting the house!

Grampy said...

We all hope you will have a smooth move. I am so glad you got the house. See you when you get settled.
Happy Valentine's Day.

Petula said...

Congratulations on the house.

Unknown said...

Good luck on your new home and may it be filled with much happiness!!