Monday, February 15, 2010

I Need A Vacation


I am telling you. Right now, I just want to get away. I want to get a vacation rental and leave all this moving behind. I don't ever want to see another box or heavy piece of furniture. It has been four days, and we are still not completely moved. It has basically been Junior and the kids moving stuff, which makes for slow going. There are still at least four more loads we have to move before we can even think about luxury vacation rentals.

Junior is getting a bonus check in March, and maybe then we will look into vacation rentals. I really need to get away, even if it is only for a few days. Junior and I really didn't have a Valentine's Day, so maybe vacation homes are something we might be able to enjoy as a romantic getaway. The only drawback is that we would miss out on room service...

No comments: