Friday, March 26, 2010

My Chest Hurts

I have got a nasty cough, and it is making it hard for me to sleep. Every time I lay down, I have a coughing fit.

So, I had Junior take me to walmart so I could get some medicine, and I expect to spend the next 24 hours sleeping.

I'm not kidding...I do not do well with medicine. Even the day time formulas make me sleepy. I will have to drag my butt out of bed tomorrow, because Brandi's best friend from her old school is having a birthday party tomorrow, and Brandi is so excited to go. Then Sunday we are going to my mom's to celebrate the March birthdays. So, that means I need to get my rest tonight.

I'm off to pop some pills....

6 comments:

RE - RecycledFrockery said...

Hey Jennn You feel better now you hear. you know our michigan weather is good for walking pneumonia this time of year so you take it easy and if that cough does't get better, go to the doctor, please. hope you feel better.

Vixen said...

Rest well and get better fast.

Joy said...

Hope you're feeling better already.

Anonymous said...

Awww...hope this virus passes quickly and you are back on track! Now go pop some pills!

StaceyC4 said...

Yes, all non-drowsy stuff knock me out too. I hope that you feel better soon. I ended up at the doctor twice because the over the counter stuff wasn't doing it for me. Get some rest!!

Frugal Vicki said...

What is with the non-drowsy stuff? I get so spastic with all meds. Remember when we were kids and a cold may take you down for like a half a day? I have been on my butt for about two weeks.