Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm A Beautiful Blogger ~ Like You Didn't Already Know That

Thank you Fhaye from Living and Wellness for passing this award on to me.

• Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
• Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
• Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
• State 7 things about yourself

1.  Most of you know that I collect elephants, but you probably don't know that I also have a small collection of carousel horses.
2.  I let fear hold me back a lot...there are things I would love to do, but I am too afraid to try.
3.  I am not a good housekeeper.  At all.  I hate cleaning, especially mopping the floors.  That's why I make the kids do it. :)
4.  I love watching scary movies with my 13 year old daughter.  In fact, as soon as I finish this, we are going to watch Saw VI.
5.  I am starting to panic about not having started Christmas shopping...it's less than 4 months away!
6.  I would rather eat chocolate and peanut butter instead of vegetables...and yes, I know that makes me about three years old but I don't care.
7.  I really hate having to list things about myself.

Wow.  I am supposed to pass this along to 10 bloggers, but I just don't have the time right now.  So what I want you to do is leave me a comment telling me about a blog (or blogs) that you read, that you think I should be reading, too.  I am all about making new friends!

No comments: