Sunday, October 31, 2010

Carpet Cleaning

 One of the best things about this house we are renting is that there is no carpet.  In fact, I think I have only used my vacuum a couple of times since we've moved in.  I realized that it is easier to sweep the one area rug we have in the living room than it is to drag out the vacuum for just that. 

When we moved out of our last apartment, I really wanted to clean the rugs because they were horrible.  Actually, they were horrible when we moved in, too.  It was easy to look into cheap carpet cleaning austin and read some carpet cleaners reviews austin to find the best carpet steam cleaner austin, but I live in South Carolina, so that didn't help me.   I had to find a local carpet cleaning company, and they came out and cleaned the carpets when we moved in.  Junior was so dissatisfied with out property manager when we left that he refused to have the carpet cleaners come back out before we moved.  I did, however, look online for carpet cleaning tips to do it myself, but Junior put a stop to that, too.  Looking back, I'm glad we didn't clean them because the management company kept our deposit, even though we moved out because the ceiling in the kitchen was falling in.


That is why we refuse to rent from another management agency.

No comments: