Monday, November 1, 2010

Top Droppers ~ October

The following blogs dropped on this blog 31 times last month:

Nolitz hunting ~ Watch hunting videos from all video sharing websites in one place and keep track of the best published video on the net
 
bethere2day ~ bethere2day is a personal blog about anything and everything, fun, humour, randomness and rants
 
 Comedy Plus ~ A place for a few laughs
 
Art Shout! ~ Artshout.net provides a showcase for top artists, free arts advertising and urban art blog
 
 Crimsonsparkle.net ~ The view from my window
 
T-Shirt Reviews ~ All the latest and greatest t-shirt designers, brands and shirts reviewed by a team of t-shirt experts
 
Urban Art by Paul Baines ~ Art by Paul Baines
 
 The Twitterer ~ The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's my "Twitter" in the world of blogs
 
Serian Man ~ Some thoughts on teaching and the exploration of the land of the hornbills, my beloved Sarawak, on the island of Borneo
 
 Bit Doze-Help your site to be No 1 ~ Help your site to become No 1 in search engines, here you can find useful information about ways of making money online and other news related to internet world,Blogging Tips, SEO, Social Media 
 
Thanks to all who stop by and drop every day!

4 comments:

StaceyC4 said...

Okay, I am beginning to "doubt" the credibility of these stats and lists! How did I not make the list?? LOL!

jenn said...

Stacey ~ i agree. I drop from a "drop list" every day, so I know there are at least 150 blogs I drop on EVERY DAY, yet I never make any of the lists. Go figure! lol!

Sandee said...

I'm proud to have made the list. Thanks for the shout-out.

Have a terrific day. :)

jenn said...

Sandee ~ you're welcome!