Monday, October 18, 2010

Something We All Can Enjoy

Guest post written by Barry Reynolds

Anyone in my family would argue that the most important room in the house is the kitchen. We're big eaters and also do a lot of cooking, so that's why. So when for my birthday I decided that I wanted to do something that would pay off for all of our family, I decided to get our kitchen redone.

But I wanted to also make sure that I got the best deal that I could, so I did a lot of researching on the internet to find some people to do it. I found homeproimprovement and I got some pretty good quotes from them.

We got them to put in an island which gave us more cooking prep space so that we can all get in the kitchen and get our hands dirty together. Plus, it was nice to have the kids work at that station away from the hot stove where I worry about them being so close to because they're still pretty young. It's really great to have the extra space and now we're even more excited about cooking and baking stuff together.

No comments: