Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh, My Aching Back!

 Work was crazy this week.  There was one day when I thought I was going to lose my mind.  My GPS was being difficult and taking me to places I wasn't supposed to be instead of where I was supposed to pick up and deliver things.  My boss knew I was getting frustrated, so there was a little extra bonus on my paycheck this morning.  It wasn't much, but it was enough for me to get breakfast and lunch today, which was a real treat for me, considering money has been so tight lately I haven't been able to eat at all unless I came home during the day.

Sitting in the van all day is taking it's toll on me, too.  There are days I come home and my back is killing me.  All I want to do is sit on the couch and watch Grey's Anatomy, which is my newest obsession on Netflix.  I don't know why I haven't been watching this show all along.  It's awesome.  I'm on episode 100, and Izzy is just getting sick. 

Anyway, I have been thinking about ways to help my back, and searching online for lower back pain treatment.  I used to have back pain every day before my breast reduction, and it's been so nice not having to deal with that for the past few years.  I'm hoping this weekend I can just relax, and maybe I'll feel better by Monday, when it will start all over again.

No comments: