Sunday, February 12, 2012

One Of My Dreams

On the 20th of this month it will be an entire year since my husband left.  Some days it feels like he has only been gone a few days, and then there are days I can not even remember what my life was like back then.  Weird, I know.  I'm not that person anymore, and I am excited to see what my future holds.

I do a lot of dreaming about that.  My biggest dream is to have a place of my own for me and the kids.  I know that will not happen anytime soon, but someday, I want to be able to buy my own home.  I have ideas about how I will decorate it, too.  Some days, I browse the internet, looking for inspiration.  This morning, I found this light fixture, and I fell in love with it. What do you think?

I know it's very modern lighting, but it also has an almost castle-like feel to it.  I think it's the look of the candles. I can see it hanging in my foyer, right inside my front door.  Of course, my foyer will have a very high ceiling, with a window above the front door so this fixture can be seen from outside the house as well.  I'll also have to find modern outdoor lighting to compliment it, but that shouldn't be too hard.

No comments: