Saturday, March 17, 2012

Are You Thinking About A Kitchen Remodel Delray Beach?

Two summers ago, my mom redid her kitchen.  She ripped out all the cabinets and started from scratch. The finished kitchen is beautiful! She went from a boring, outdated kitchen with a bar and wood grain counter tops to a beautiful country kitchen complete with open shelving instead of cabinets and an island instead of a bar. Even though the kitchen is the same size as before, the new layout gives it an open feel, making the room seem bigger. 

I have an idea of what my ideal kitchen would be, and I hope someday I will have a home where I can make that idea a reality.  I want a more modern kitchen than my mom, because we have very different taste when it comes to decorating.  I was looking at pictures on a kitchen remodel Delray Beach website, and I fell in love with their use of stainless steel. My favorite picture, if you go check out the website for yourself, is the one with the stainless bar with the stainless diamonds behind the stove.  I love this kitchen!  There was one with black counters and wood cabinets that I liked also, which should come as no surprise to those of you who know me well. 

I could spend hours looking at pictures and planning what my dream kitchen will look like someday.  I just hope that someday comes, and I'm not left just dreaming about it.

No comments: