Monday, May 6, 2013

Bigger And Bigger!

So here I am, in all my misery. Aren't I just glowing? I am now 29 weeks, 3 days preggers, and I am miserable.  I am tired all the time! My blood sugars are great one day, and screwed up the next, even though I eat the same exact things almost every day. Everyone tells me all my weight is in my belly, and boy do I believe it! I can no longer bend over, and forget about tying my shoes. Brandi has to buckle my sandals for me every morning.

I am getting nervous about Harper coming.  I am confident that I can do this on my own. I mean, what choice do I have? I haven't heard from her daddy in months, and I don't expect to any time soon.  But being confident doesn't mean it's going to be easy. In fact. it's not going to be easy at all.  I have a lot of support from my family and friends, but when it comes down to it, I am the one who will have to do every night feeding and change all those dirty diapers, and still work a full time job.  I get overwhelmed just thinking about it.

But, I know she is worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look Great. Everything will be fine. Helpful family and friends are so much more important then deadbeat dad :D. As for the shoe problem 1 word ... Crocks

Slip on slip off Very comfy :D Good Luck!

Forgetfulone said...

No need to be nervous! Harper's got a great mom and great family ready for her!