Friday, May 31, 2013

Here I Am!

33 weeks. Can you believe it? I only have 6 weeks to go until my scheduled c-section on July 12th.  In my mind, I know I am am pregnant. I can feel her moving more and I am having weekly ultrasounds due to my age and high fluid. That said, it still gives me a panic attack when I think about them handing me this baby in a few weeks.  A baby that I am responsible for, all on my own. A baby that I never knew I wanted, but would do anything for.  A baby that I have to take home an care for. I mean, holy crap people. I am too old for this!

I plan on working right up until she arrives, and so far, I am doing pretty well. I am not swelling often, and when I do, it is usually only my left ankle and foot that swells.  Weird, I know.

For now, I am continuing to prepare for Little Miss Harper. I know these next 6 weeks will fly by.

4 comments:

bcmomtoo said...

I wish you lived closer, because I know I'm gonna want to hold her!

Forgetfulone said...

Wow! Only a month to go now! You look fabulous, too. You're gonna be a great mom to this baby just like you are to your others. No worries!

Miranda said...

Wow...look at you. How are you doing? Soooo.....I hope all went well. :)

jenn said...

Miranda.....did you make your blog private? I have been checking frequently hoping to see your grandbaby, who I assume has made her grand appearance into this world. and just now it said I am denied access. Hope all is well!