Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feng Shui

I think everyone has heard the term feng shui. I know I have. But, I never really knew what it meant. I had heard that it has something to do with how you arrange the furniture in each room of your house. I think I might have even heard about having your bed always facing the door. If this is true, I am way out of whack, because I sleep upside down in my bed, with my head where normal people would put their feet. The top of my head is facing the door. Probably not a good thing.

I had no idea that there were feng shui ebooks that explain all aspects of feng shui. Create Your Luck With Personal Feng Shui sounds like the perfect book for me. The website says the book explains how the colors of the clothes you wear influence your destiny and personal happiness and health. Sounds interesting, right? I never knew the color of your clothes could have an influence on anything. Well, I take that back. I have heard that wearing red makes you, and the people around you, happier. I wonder what wearing purple means? Maybe I'll find out once I make my Individual Feng Shui map. You should make yours, too. It couldn't hurt, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a coincidence. I've been looking at my house trying to figure out what's not fitting for me and my son mentioned feng shui so I looked it up and found this site...it's interesting if nothing else http://circle-of-light.com/fengshui/