Friday, May 18, 2007

20 Questions X2

I saw this on a blog I read every day and thought it was neat. Here we go!
1. What side of the heart do you draw first? left
2. Can you dive without pluggung your nose? yes
3. What color is your razor? I use bic pastels, so they're different all the time
4. What is your blood type? I haven't a clue
5. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Keith Urban
6. What is a rumor someone has spread about you? That I have big boobs
7. How do you feel about carrots? Raw - YUMMY Cooked - YUCKY
8. How many chairs at your dining room table? 5
9. Which is the best Spice Girl? Don't know, don't care
10. Do you know what time it is? 4:30ish
11. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? Who doesn't?
12. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Panic and scream
13. What's your favorite kind of gum? Anything cinnamon flavored
14. All's fair in love and war? Not always
15. Do you have a crush on anyone? Absolutely, have you SEEN Keith Urban?
16. Do you know how to use words correctly, but not know the meaning? yes
17. Do you like to sleep? Are there people who don't?
18. Do you know which states don't use Daylight Savings Time? Should I?
19. Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? I used to
20. Do you want a bright yellow '06 Mustang? For what reason?
21. What's something you've always wanted? To be a mom
22. Do you have hairy legs? Only in the winter
23. What does 'Semper Fidelis' stand for? Something Marines?
24. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? A nice clean pool
25. Do you wear a lot of black? Not as much as I used to
26. Describe your hair. Long, dirty blond with highlights.
27. Do you have Entomophobia? Do I have WHAT?
28. Are you an adult? Only when I have to be
29. Where is/are your best friend(s)? New York, New Jersey, and SC
30. Do you have a tan? Yup, complete with flip-flop lines3
1. Are you addicted to TV? Pick a day, I'll tell ya what I watch3
2. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Yes, she's the best!
33. Are you a sugar freak? Depends on the time of the month
35. What happened to #34? Who knows, who cares
36. What sign are you? Aquarius
37. Where do you wish you were right now? Right where I am
38. Who did you copy this from? Carole
39. How do you know them? I don't, but I read her blog every day
40. Have you kissed anyone in the last week? Yes, about 4 or 5 different people

No comments: