Monday, May 7, 2007

Another Day Another Note

Ryan had another note today from his teacher. It seems he got 3 circles today. For those of you who don't know what that is, every time a student gets in trouble, they get a circle. One was for playing with his pencil sharpeners, one was for talking, and one was for not following directions. I don't want to sound like I am making excuses, because that behavior is totally unacceptable and he was punished, but over the weekend, another student in his school was killed. I don't know all the details, but I do know it was a car accident. Ryan is a very sensitive and emotional kid, and I think he was upset in class, and dealing with it in his own way. They postponed PACT testing. Too many kids were absent or upset and they need every student to be able to focus. My prayers will be with that family.On a better note, Nicole's Grandmother will be leaving the hospital in the next day or so. The Doctors never did find out exactly what was wrong, but she is feeling better. Thanks to all who kept her in their prayers.I'm off to feed the hungry. My kids act like they never eat at school. Salad for me, fish sticks and french fries for the kiddies. All in a days work.....

No comments: