Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Did I Call It Or What?

I was right. Phil and Chris. I hate that Chris is gone, now I have to vote for someone else, probably Blake. I gotta say though, that when the top 6 sang together, they sounded really good. Most years the group songs suck. I think this is the first time the top 4 are all really good singers. It will be interesting to see what happens.Hubby and I are both still going strong with the WW. I have to admit that it is easier than I expected. Hopefully this will be the program that sticks. I spent the day today being lazy. We had all the movie channels turned back on so I was watching some movies. We will pay less for all the channels than we were paying for just Showtime. That makes no sense to me. When the kids got home, it was Scrabble with Kasi, Chutes and Ladders with Boo, and Rummy with Ryan. I am pooped. I'm glad school is almost over. I made the cutest thank you gifts for all the teachers and the bus driver. I used old spice bottles and attached this cute little poem:Green is for the inspiration you gave to me every dayBlue is for your patience in showing me the wayOrange is for your warmth and your caring styleYellow is for the way you could always make me smileRed is for my life that you touched this yearYou're a very special teacher, like this jar - that's clear!I found it on the internet and thought it was pretty cute. I'm going to fill the jars with M&M's. I'll attach pictures when I finish them all. I'm off to bed. More tomorrow...

No comments: