Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fishing

We took the kiddo's fishing yesterday for the first time this year.
Of course, kasi caught the first (and only) fish. See all those other fish out there? They just weren't biting.
Me not catching anything had nothing to do with the fact that I am just learning how to text, and it's not coming easily to me, so I felt the need to practice instead of watching my line.
This is my new fishing pole, or at least the reel part. It's purple. I mean, what other color would it be? The rod is white with purple, and it's pretty too, but I didn't take a picture of that, because I was busy texting.
Hopefully the next time we go, it will be a little nicer. I didn't realize the wind would be so bad off the lake, and it was kinda chilly.
Hubby is going job hunting today. He's hoping that by the time he goes back to work, he may have something else lined up, even if it's a part time thing. He sees the ortho in 2 weeks, and I'm praying they will finally let him go back to work. We need the money, and he's driving me NUTS!!!!!!

No comments: