Saturday, July 26, 2008

So.....

I went to the doctor's yesterday, and I'm doing great! The tape came off, and everything is healing nicely. I don't have to go back for 3 months, unless something happens. Yay!The power was turned on at the duplex yesterday, and the maintenance guy was there at some point fixing our list of things. There are still a few things left to do, but it's almost ready for us. I am going over there today when hubby gets home to clean so we can start moving some boxes. It has been empty for a year, I think, so it's going to need a lot of elbow grease. I have been downsizing my house...aka giving away a ton of crap! My yard sale never happened. It was too much with my boobs and hubby working and all that crap, so I need to call the thrift store and just have them come and take all the things I was going to put in the yard sale. We can't take our cats, which sucks, because we have 4 outdoor cats. One female, who is pregnant right now, and 3 males, 2 kittens who are 5 months old, and the other is a year old. I don't want to take them to the shelter, but I might not have a choice. They are great mousers. Hell, they have left me squirrels and rabbits, so they catch anything! So, missy, if you know anyone around here wanting some cats, none of which are fixed, let me know asap!Oh, and hubby called yesterday, and my computer and phone will be on wednesday at the new place! Yay! I am so happy I don't have to wait weeks! Um.......I think that's about it. I am going to be busy, busy, busy, so hopefully I'll find time to get back on here. One more thing....crystal....WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! I'm starting to think you've deserted us all! Come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: