Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen ~ 2

In Honor Of My Kids Going Back To School Tuesday
Thirteen School Jokes

did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher?
he couldn't control his pupils!

why did the teacher wear sunglasses?

because his students were so bright!

what kind of food do math teachers eat?

square meals!

where do children learn their ABC's?
at LMN-tary school!

what kind of tests do they give witches?

HEX-aminations

what would you get if you crossed a vampire and a teacher?

lots of blood tests!

how do bees get to school?

by school buzz!

what did the ground say to the earthquake?

you crack me up!

how do you get straight A's?
by using a ruler!

what did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil?

stop going in circles and get to the point!

what object is king of the classroom?

the ruler!

why did the music teacher need a ladder?

to reach the high notes!

why was the math book sad?

because it had so many problems!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


25 comments:

Karen said...

Aw, those are cute! :)

Pretty Life Online said...

Cool choice for TT!!! Hope I can ask a favor... Please vote for me.... I was nominated for pinoyworld blog of the week, voting poll located at my sidebar... Thanks a lot! Happy TT!

SandyCarlson said...

I'll have to use these in a few weeks!

Hootin Anni said...

straight a's....with a ruler. cute.

Mine's posted. Hope to see you visit if you can. Have a super T-13 kinda day.

Susan Demeter said...

Hehehe thanks for the smiles. I'm going to share these with my daughter. Happy TT

Sue
http://urbanzoo.suedarroch.com/

Carrie said...

Those are too cute! I will have to share them with the kids :0)
Happy back to school next week!

Open Grove Claudia said...

these are wicked but I did laugh out loud! ;)

My Busy Life said...

LOL- great list! I loved them all.

Tammy said...

Funny TT! I'm going to have to tell some of these to my kid's. Happy TT

Jackie said...

SO cute! I'll have to send these to my daughter... she teaches first grade! :)

Come visit my TT if you get a chance. :)

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

Loved the jokes, especially the last one. Will tell this one to my 7-year-old son. Just posted my first T13. Thanks.

Carol

Lori said...

LOL...those were cute:) Happy TT.

SJ Reidhead said...

I did always find the "Straight A's" one to be true!

LOL
Great list

SJR
The Pink Flamingo
http://blogsquatcher.blogspot.com/2008/08/sydney-morning-herald-has-interview.html

Milly said...

Lots of laughs

Anonymous said...

These all made me grin.

BUT...is the earthquake one really a school joke?

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! I may teach my son a few before he starts kindergarten next week!

Forgetfulone said...

Thanks for giving me a laugh! I like the one about straight A's the best. The other one about the ruler being king was good, too. They're all fun! Mine is about the Olympics.

Missy said...

That was funny we really enjoyed them.

Could you help me out, I am not sure how to do the links-thingy for thirteen. We'd love to link up and do it too but I am not really sure how- you can go to my place and let me know with a comment or you have my email-if you get time, that is no rush, thanks!

Kim said...

Very cute Jokes, I really enjoy clean jokes. great post Kim

Jennifer said...

Next week?? already?? wow. Trevor goes back on Sept 4th... I'm not ready. Well I am but not really. i'm ready for a day or two break... but not just from him... from all of them!! lol but I know it will be wayyyyy longer than a day or two and I'm sort of having anxiety about it... ugh!!

I love the jokes. i'm going to have to share then with Trev, not sure how many he will understand. but he may get more than I think. :)

hope the kids have a good week and weekend off before heading back to school... I'm sure they will.

xoxoxo love N hugs!!

Barbara Doduk said...

Very cute. I like kids jokes. I'll share some of these with my niece.

Happy TT

B @ The Love Blog

Anonymous said...

Funny list, I'd not heard most of those. Happy TT

Mom Knows Everything said...

LOL those are cute! I read them to Aurora as I was reading them.

Carrie said...

I AM TAGGING YOU WITH A MEME ON MY RANTINGS BLOG...I GOT THIS ONE FROM TAMMY!

Meju said...

cute.....my daughter will love them all.