Monday, September 1, 2008

Yay!

I am very excited this morning! My sister cheryl is on her way down south, bringing with her my little nephew, matty, and my newest niece, ashleigh. I haven't seen her in about a year, and I've never met ashleigh, so I just can't wait until they are here! Be assured, I will be taking and posting tons of pictures over the next two weeks.

I am also trying to get hooked up to do some paid posts on this blog. I know this turns some people off, but I am curious about the amount of money to be made. So tell me, if you do paid posts, how much do you make a month? (if you don't want to broadcast the amount, email me!) I also added some gizmo's over on the side, and I am totally a spaz at trying to figure them all out.

So, if anyone has any ideas about how to help me with all this, or if there are things I should have on here that I don't, let me know. I sure would appreciate it!

4 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I've done some reviews, but not any paid posts. Yet. I'm not opposed to it. I really don't know how one goes about signing up for such things, either. If you find out some info, please let me know, too. Have fun with your neices!

Carrie said...

I can honestly tell you that I (and hubby) make a fair amount of money with paid posting! We do however have many sites on the go along with many of our blogs.

Let me know if you have any questions with getting started! Just remember to be patient through this all.

I am looking forward to lots of pictures!
Can't wait!

Jennifer said...

ONe blog I frequent does the paid posting and she just seperates them from her regular blog posts with **** or something like that. That way your readers can read what they choose to, easier.

Jennifer said...

hmmm... that sounds interesting. i'd have to do some more reading on it... i only glanced at it... but what could it hurt to try it out... if you get some money, great... if not then you are only doing what you like still which is blogging. :)

i think it sounds pretty cool. good luck with it. :)

xoxoxoxo