Monday, October 13, 2008

August Rush

I just finished watching this movie, and I loved it. I cried like a baby. It starred jonathan rhys meyers, who I love from the tudors. He has the most amazing eyes. It also stars freddie highmore, who I know from charlie and the chocolate factory, and keri russell. I have never actually watched anything with her in it before, and wasn't really that impressed. I was surprised to see robin williams in it as well, in such a dark and mean roll. If you haven't seen this movie, I recommend it. Just make sure you have a box of tissues nearby.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hmmm... a good movie with some popcorn and an ice cold bottle of pepsi...

a girl can dream right?? lol

i'll have to check out that movie. it sounds familar, but i'm not sure I remember hearing about it at all.

thanks for the recommendation and the tip on the tissues. :)

xoxoxo

Missy said...

I watched it....and I CRIED- DON'T JUDGE ME.... I'm crying right now thinking about it....ok, not really but you should go see it, it was beee uuu ti full! sniff, sniff...