Friday, October 10, 2008

Food Shopping

We just spent over $400 on groceries for the month. I got most of the supplies for the halloween party, so I don't need to stress about that. I bought so much candy. The best deal was a bag that had hershey's candy in it. Whoppers, reeses, hershey bars, and kit kats. It was in a display that said $2 - your choice. So I grabbed a bag. At the register it rang up $8. Turns out it was in the wrong spot. After calling over the manager, we got it for the $2. Not a bad deal.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

YOU GO GIRL!!

i almost always make them give me the price it was marked for... but Bryan thinks I make a big deal for nothing... but if it says it is one price and it rings up higher than that is false advertisment. so they have to give it to you at the lower price. :)

anyway.. good for you!! i bet this is going to be the best party this year!! :)

xoxoxox