Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Can Make You Like Me

There is this site, http://www.subliminalmindlabs.com/, that is all about the secrets of Hypnosis and Mind Control. The owner of this site, Taylor Starr, claims to have discovered the secret to instant covert hypnosis, that has been closely guarded by underground leaders. Now, the things he claims to be able to do with this information is pretty amazing. I can't say that I believe in the power of hypnosis, but that may be because I have never experienced it. Imagining the things I could do is both fun and scary. It would be great to make the kids behave on those days when they just won't get along. Or how about having them want to do their chores, without me having to nag them all day? I bet their little minds would be easy to control, which makes this kind of scary too. You could even use this on the job, on all those hard to get along with customers or co-workers. Imagine making people do what you want them to do, without them even realizing it. I would hate to find out that someone had used these techniques on me. Right now, Taylor is offering to sell you his secret knowledge for $97.77. He even offers a %100 money back guarantee if you are not totally mesmerized by this powerful hypnosis course. What have you got to lose?
Post?slot_id=

No comments: