Monday, December 15, 2008

T-Shirts

My son, Ryan, drives me crazy. He refuses to wear long sleeve shirts. I bought him two shirts a couple of weeks ago that had "fake" long sleeves. You know, the ones that look like t-shirts but with a long sleeve white shirt underneath?

He refused to wear them. I had to cut out the longer sleeves so that he would put them on. He gets so mad at me when I make him wear something other than a t-shirt, but sometimes he has to. Most days, though, I am okay with his choice of clothing. After all, I like to be comfortable in what I chose to wear, and he should be too.


Tenbills.com is great place to Buy $10 T-Shirts. The graphics on these shirts are amazing. I went to this site looking for shirts for Ryan, and found they have something for everyone. I love the red one above, and Ryan would love the other two. These t-shirts are 100% cotton, and they are only $10 each. They also have a 7-7-7 deal, where for one week (7 days), seven different shirts are only seven dollars. Right now, the three I pictured above are part of a 7-7-7 deal. They are also offering free shipping for the entire month of December, except for International customers, who will receive five dollars off.

If you are still looking for some Christmas gifts, I encourage you to check out this site. The artists graphics on these shirts truly are amazing.

Post?slot_id=28775&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

4 comments:

Missy said...

ooooh I likey!!! :}

Tammy said...

Those do look like nice shirts. My boys are the same way a T-shirt and then a hoody for a coat. I guess they are old enough to know when they are cold.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Oh yeah according to teenagers long sleeves aren't cool...that's what Aurora tells me anyway. LOL

Jennifer said...

that is a great deal and they are really cool shirts.

on a side note... where the hell have I been that i missed this many posts on your blog?? shit. i can't believe it. i'm not even sure when you posted all these, but i'm really far behind. sorry.

anyway... these would be a good idea for me to get for Bryan... but i'm done with him... b/c i'm broke... but anyway... maybe for his bday. i'll have to try to remember this in sept.

thanks for sharing. :)
xoxoxox