Monday, December 15, 2008

Finales

Last night was the Survivor finale, and also the Dexter season finale.

I was a little disappointed that Sugar didn't get any votes. I was kinda hoping she would win. I am totally glad it was Bob, though. He played the game well, and was a really nice man. As for Corrine, what a...well, you know :). I would have seriously punched her in the face.

Dexter was a tad disappointing too. I was expecting a bigger scene between him and the Skinner, or him and Ramon. All in all a good season. I'm looking forward to next year. Dexter as a Dad; should be interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at least hoping Sugar would get the $100,000 fan award. Oh well. Corrine is an awful person. I can't believe she has any friends.

Jennifer said...

i don't watch either of them, b/c well to be honest i don't really watch a lot of tv and i usually let bryan or the kids dictate what we watch. lol but anyway. i'm glad you got to watch both or at least parts of both.

sorry the girl you were rooting for didn't win. :(

xoxox