Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thursday Thirteen Headers

Vixen told me there is someone who stepped up to take over thursday thirteen. The Diana emailed me, asking if I would offer up some of the headers I have made in the past. I said sure! So here are a few posted, so that I can send the new hub the link. I had more on my other computer, which my brother wiped clean, but I do like to make a new one each week to match my mood when I post my own TT, so feel free to grab any of them along the way.


















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good at these. I really miss having a graphics program!

Unknown said...

I am so happy it will be continued. Where will it be?

Tammy said...

I'm also happy that TT's will continue. You have great headers.

Jennifer said...

okay... so shit... where the HELL have I been?? damn. how did I miss all these posts???

i'm sorry.

anyway.. onto your post... I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the headers you made. you go girl. i'm also glad that the TT are still going to go on. :)

I can't wait to have a Thursday so I can use one of you headers. i will have to play along tomorrow... I hope I remember. lol :P

great job!! :)

xoxoxoxoxox

Kristi said...

I hope you don;t mind...I liked to this post. Love the new headers.

Anonymous said...

Hey..nice headers..do u mind if I grab some to use..?