Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brandi's Bedtime

I am having the hardest time getting Brandi to bed the last few nights. Since school started, she has to be in bed by 7 each evening, but she can watch television until 7:30. Then she has to go to sleep. It's really hard to get her to go to bed when the sun is still shining, and it's beautiful outside. I would let her stay up later, but we get up at 5:40 every morning, so she needs her rest. I am contemplating blacking out the windows in her bedroom. Maybe that will help.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Buy mini blinds that are the blackout kind then you can still have light in her room when you want to but not when it's bedtime.

And 5:40am for a elementary schooler? That's just too early...even for me LOL!!

jenn said...

School starts at 7:40, but she rides the bus, and it comes at 6:25. My kids are the first ones on! The good thing is she gets to school early enough to eat breakfast.

Missy said...

I would try the black out method! Sounds cool! Good Luck!!