Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Feel Better, Mom!



I got these beautiful flowers from my beautiful daughters.

Why?

Because I am beyond sick.

I can't stop coughing...I have no voice!

I can't talk above a whisper.

I have spent all day dozing in bed, which is where I am heading right now.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have read all the comments on my last post, and as usual, you guys rock!

You made me laugh, you made me cry (miss donna!), you showed me the support I needed, and helped me to see what is really important. I am going to respond to it all, maybe tomorrow, when I can think clearly....I am heavily medicated on nyquil right now...and most of you may know that I DO NOT do well with medicine...I will sleep for days....

But, when I am up and around, I will be back!

10 comments:

Carnation said...

how sweet!

Donna said...

I MADE YOU CRY????!!!!!!! You better NOT cry little missy!!! You KNOW I can find your lawn mower!!!!!! Then what'cha 'gonna do????Hahahaaa.....
((((((HUG)))))

redb1ker said...

Awww. What great girls. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I just want to mention something that I figured was complete hooey. Grapefruit seed extract is a natural antibiotic. It helped with a skin infection and an ear infection. Got it from one of those "hippie" vitamin places. That and some chicken soup and you will be back in the pink. What do I know, I'm just a dumb biker.

Jay T.
www.ridesafe.today.com

Jennifer said...

I hope you feel better soon Jenn!

jenn said...

still testing...

Rachele Bennett said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. I had that crap a couple weeks ago and it is miserable.

I can't comment through mozilla, where I drop my EC's but just hit you through IE and can comment fine?

Tammy said...

Feel better!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

awwww...what an honest, ny-quil driven post...take good care of yourself...:)))

all the best,
Amy

Missy said...

Awww the more I read, the worse I feel! I have just been on break from the computer and I have missed how sick you are, gosh I am so sorry I wasn't there for ya! I have been up and down the road a bajillion times I could have surely brought you soup, took the kids out for a while or clean something-please call me if you get down like this again, I can bring pizza or something! Poor ol' thang! You got my number and all that, so don't be a stranger!

I hope you feel better! Much love and hugs to ya!!!

Kristin said...

What an adorable picture! Your kids are so sweet to bring you flowers...