Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Found The Sleep I've Been Missing

This morning, once the kids were on the bus, I came back home and crashed.

Until 12:15!

And let me tell you...it felt so good. I really needed some straight sleep, and even though it was only about five and a half hours, I feel so much better. The kids are off of school tomorrow, so I don't have to get up at 5:15. I can sleep until I wake up on my own.

It's been a while since I've done that. It seems even on the weekends, there are reasons the alarm has been set so Junior could do one thing or another. He'll be at work in the morning, so I am going to enjoy sleeping in.

That is, if the kids are quiet!

5 comments:

Vixen said...

That is terrific! Missing sleep is sometimes hard to find :)

Jen said...

My kids don't have school tomorrow either so I don't have to set the alarm and I am so excited about sleeping until I wake up on my own even if it's only an extra hour. Congrats on getting the sleep you needed, I bet you feel wonderful.

Donna said...

How that sleep work out for you?!! That sounds SO nice!!!hughugs

Jenera said...

getting sleep is so beautiful

StaceyC4 said...

I am SOOOOOOOO envious!