Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ryan And His TShirts

My son hates wearing long sleeved shirts. In fact, he will only wear golf shirts and tshirts. Every year he gets nice sweaters and longed sleeve shirts for Christmas, and I end up giving them to a friend of a friends little boy, because Ryan refuses to wear them.

I think it is a comfort thing.

He does have a nice collection of funny t shirts. He has one that says "my sister ate my homework", and another that has "10 reasons why I don't have my homework". The funnier the saying, the more likely he is to wear it.

I found this shirt that says "mom likes me best" and I know he would wear it, if only to annoy his sisters. This shirt is cool because it can be customized. I can pick the style of the shirt and the color. And, it is only $7.50. Not bad, right?

I am hoping Ryan will grow out of this stage, but for now, I will have to accept his odd sense of humor, and be thankful that he does have a few collared golf shirts he'll wear on special occasions.

2 comments:

Grampy said...

You need to buy him a create your own T Shirt kit for Christmas.Then you can just buy him blank T's and he can make his own sayings.

Ann said...

I bought my son a tshirt when he was about 17 that said "my mommy thinks I'm special" He wore it to school all the time....lol