Friday, October 23, 2009

I Started Packing

Yup, that's right. This afternoon I packed up three boxes. One was of stuff from my desk that just takes up spce...like old tax papers and kids artwork. Two boxes are of picture frames.

When we moved here, we went from an eight room house with a long hallway to a five room house with a tiny hallway. I had so many pictures I just didn't have room to display. I ended up sticking them in Ryan's closet.

Since the kids were home today, I had Ryan pull down the pictures and I boxed them up. I wanted to get all the boxes out of his closet, but I have no where to put the boxes right now. I'm hoping we can get a storage building in the next couple of weeks. We have a few bills that have lowered our monthly payment, so we should be able to afford the storage fee.

I am getting really excited about moving, even though I have no idea where we are going.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Moving is always exciting to me, it's like a fresh new start.

Jennifer said...

I have no idea ho wmuch they are but have you checked into those POD things? They bring it to your house, you pack it up as you can, then they will pick it up & move it for you on moving day too. I'm sure you pay a fee to have it sit there but that may be an option too.