Friday, October 23, 2009

On Demand

Right now, I am listening to the kids watching iCarly. It's the Halloween episode from last year.

This is the third time they are watching it today. Did I mention how much I love days like this? They are home from school, and it is raining. That means they have nothing better to do than veg out and watch television. I have tried getting them to play a game or something, but they just want to chill.

I can't blame them. I can, however, complain about what they are watching. I normally don't mind iCarly, but watching the same thing over and over again can get pretty annoying.

Are you wondering how they are able to do this? It's all thanks to Charter on demand.
Ondemand
Normally, I am a huge fan of on demand. This is how I get to watch most of the movies I do. I am a subscriber to HBO and Showtime, so I can watch a lot of their programs on demand. This works well when I want to rewatch an episode of Dexter or Californication, or when I need my True Blood fix. They also have most of their current movies on demand. This helps feed my James Marsden obsession, by allowing me to watch 27 Dresses and Enchanted whenever I want. Typing that right there just told me where my kids get it from; watching the same things over and over. I do it to.

You can learn more at charter.net/ondemand and see if Charter is available in your area. I have been a loyal customer for years, and have been more than satisfied with their service. You can also get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page.

Right now, I need to steal the remote from the kids. I need a little 27 Dresses!
Post?slot_id=75102&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: