Monday, November 2, 2009

How Did You Do?

How did you all fair in the recent google update? I can't complain. This site stayed the same, and my craft blog went from a 0 to a 1. It used to be a 3 before I switched to my own domain name, so I am hoping eventually it will get back up there. But for now, I am content with what I have.

I am beginning to wonder, though, if who you chose for hosting has anything to do with it? I am happy where I am right now, and have no immediate plans to switch. Truth be told, I wouldn't have a clue how to even go about it. I do, however, know of a site that does side by side comparisons of top hosting companies, so that might come in handy if I decide to switch.

Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to figure it out on my own, without any help. I'm not holding my breath, though.

No comments: