Monday, November 16, 2009

Which Is Better?

I moved to South Carolina years ago. I was concerned about continuing my Direct TV in NY down south. Turns out I had nothing to worry about.

I love the variety of channels available with Directtv. They have several different packages available, depending on what channels you want. I used to be a big television watcher, so I subscribed to the package that has all the movie channels. Though I don't watch as much television these days, I still love certain shows, like Dexter and True Blood. There is just something about a good serial killer and a vampire that just speaks to me.

Weird, I know.

I also love movies, especially horror and comedy. I am really happy when I can find a funny horror flick.

We are currently thinking about moving again, and transferring my Direct TV service is one of the only things that I am not worried about. I am worried about finding the perfect place, in our current school district. Brandi has already threatened to beat Junior up if he makes her change schools. Kasi and Ryan are in a high enough grade that we have more options with them, but I really don't want to move Brandi. She is doing so well in school, and I want to keep it that way.

No comments: