Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mom Enjoys Finger Licking Good TV Cooking Shows

Post written by Michelle Worth

As a mom when I need to relax I like to watch food network TV. While I unwind from a busy day, it's fun to see what other ideas I can find for family dinners. Beyond new ideas for dinner, it can also be very entertaining. Dinner Impossible, is very amusing to watch. Preparing and eating food is something everyone has done at one point in their life. Some of us prepare food for our family every day. While others cook occasionally. Despite our expertise, each of us can enjoy some form of cooking show on TV.

Another show my family enjoys is Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. This one is interesting because it shows diners around the country. Food holds memories. Some foods like corn dogs, remind me of going to the State Fair. While watching Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives the variety of food on the show brings back past memories.

Another form of cooking show that is very entertaining is cooking contests. There are a variety of cooking shows that are made up on competitions. It was fun watching a chili cook-off. I also like the cake decorating contests.

The Cake Boss is another great show. I don't know what is more entertaining watching how to decorate a variety of cakes or watching the interaction between Carlo's family. As reality TV becomes more and more popular and cooking shows expand, I will continue to enjoy Food Network on my Direct TVsatellite TV.

No comments: