Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This Is It

I am not a big Michael Jackson fan.  I like his music (the old stuff), but I am not a fan of the man. 

That said, I still wanted to see this movie, and was thrilled when it came on Starz.   I happened to catch it this morning, and it completely sucked me in.  His creative process was amazing.  We all know the man could dance, and watching him on stage...well, he was just so talented.  He really was.  I loved watching him perform my old favorites...Thriller, of course, and Beat It.  I surprised myself by remembering so many of the words.  I mean, I haven't heard these songs in years. 


So, do I think you should watch this movie?  Sure, if you have ever been a fan of the music, because that's what this movie is about.  It's not about the man, who was just plain weird (sorry, but he was), it's about the music he created.  And that, my friends, is it.

No comments: