Monday, August 9, 2010

All Together

I want to tell you about this site I just heard about called BigMarker.com.   This is a site where you can video conference with people all around the world, and share your passion for whatever it is you have a passion for. 

Or, you can video chat with your family and friends.  I don't have the need to conduct a conference, but I would love it if my sister in New York and my sister in New Jersey could video chat with not just me, my mom, and my sister separately, but all together.  (This is one of the things that skype can't do)  I can only imagine how fun it would be to have the five of us trying to talk above each other.  Using this website is completely free, with no trial period or monthly fees.

Now I just need to get a webcam, and I'll be good to go.

No comments: