Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Leaving It To The Professionals

 I do not know much about building websites.  In fact, you could probably safely say that I know nothing about building websites.  It's a good thing that blogger walks you though every step, or I wouldn't even have this blog.

If you are like me and don't know enough, or if you don't have the time to build your own website, you should let a site builder do it for you.   I was nosing around a website builder's site, and found a template I would love for a food site.  Check it out:
 I mean, what is more foodie than a burger and french fries?

You can see on the side of the picture all of the "benefits" you get by building your site through their site.  You can even try it out for 7 days to see how it works for you.  Simply put, first, you choose your design.  Then you pick a domain name, and provide them with your content.  Twenty four hours later, your business can be online.  Sounds easy enough, right?  I bet even I could do that.  I love the idea of leaving the hard stuff to the people who know how to do it.  To me, not having to suffer through figuring it all out myself is worth the monthly fee.

No comments: