Friday, January 14, 2011

Horseback Riding As Exercise?

I have been thinking lately about different ways I can exercise that would be fun.  A blogger friend of mine has been writing a lot lately about her experiences horse back riding, and it sounds like so much fun.  I don't know much about horse supplies or how much work goes into taking care of horses, but I bet it is more fun than going to the gym and walking on a treadmill.  I guess I need to do a little research, and see if there is somewhere around here I could try it out before I commit to anything.  Who knows, I may get thrown off and break some bones my first time out, or I may find out that I am really good at it.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Maybe the Wii will have horseback riding on it. That could be interesting. The exercising could come in with all the laughing you will be doing horseback riding on the Wii :D.

jenn said...

Tammy ~ that would be funny!