Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Need To Get Organized

 How do you organize your day?  Are you the type of person who makes lists of all the things you hope to accomplish, or are you like me and have everything you need to do written on sticky notes, which are stuck all over your computer monitor?  On any given day, I have at least five or six sticky notes reminding me of all that I have to do each day.  Some days, come bed time, I am scrambling to get things done that I have forgotten.  I need a better way of organizing my day.

I just heard about Taskwise, and I have to say, it sounds like something that I could use to make my days flow a little easier.  I can organize my time, even setting alarms and alerts to make sure that I meet my deadlines.  Check out this little video:


Sign up for a free Taskwise account! Not only can it be used personally, you can also use it to help run a business more effectively as well.   You can decide who sees what, and you can access and share your information with employees easily form nearly anywhere. 

I think this program can make a difference in my day.  I know I need a better system than sticky notes.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

That really looks interesting. Thanks for sharing it !! :)

jenn said...

sure thing :)

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Any online program is not that hot because you actually have to take more time to go into it. That is the downside of the computer calendar--just give me a calendar I can see with big squares to write in and I'm good to go.

jenn said...

Karen ~ I have tried several different programs, and I always go back to my sticky notes. I am hopeful that this one will work, though.

bcmomtoo said...

How did you know I need help getting organized and actually accomplishing things? I think I'll try this.

jenn said...

Anna ~ let me know what you think.

Forgetfulone said...

Yes, you need to do better than sticky notes, girl! How about a datebook or planner? Would you use it? You know I love being organized!