Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Went Shopping!

Last night, we went shopping.  I got me a laptop (finally!) and a new camera.  As much as I love my laptop, I am drooling over my new camera.  I ended up with a Sony.  I did tons of research, and I was debating between a cannon and a Sony, and the Sony won.  It's not purple...it's black.  But, it has 10x zoom and the ability to shoot home movies in HD.  It's pretty.  My friend took this pictures last night with it.  Came out good, right?  It also has the ability to shoot 10 shots per second, or something like that.  I can also set it to take the same picture two different ways...I'm not sure what the two different ways are called, but it's cool.  I have so much to figure out on it.  It took me a while to figure out how to download the pictures onto my new laptop...I think I was trying to do too many new things at one time.  And if you know me at all, you know I am not the least bit "techy". 

I also had a giveaway end yesterday.  Debbie from Suburb Sanity won...congrats to her!  I send her an email, and if I don't hear from her by Tuesday, I will choose another winner.

I am off to play with my camera a little more.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks Jenn! I am so excited to win these.

Trish said...

That came out real good!!! What a wonderful friend to take that picture for you :) When Kasi is done the assembly process there ... I have something she can put together here :)

Dawn said...

Great picture !! :) Tell me more about your computer... I would love to get a laptop !! :) Have fun playing !! :)

Kristin said...

You are a beautiful family! Congrats on your new goodies! :)

jenn said...

Debbie ~ I passed all your info along, so I'll let you know when they let me know it's been shipped.

jenn said...

Trish ~ you can borrow Kasi anytime...I don't know what I'd do without her.

jenn said...

Dawn ~ it's the one I was looking at...it's a sony...with 4 something and 500 of something else...all I know is that it is pretty and really, really fast.

jenn said...

Kristin ~ aw, thanks. I think we're kind of cute, too.