Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Triplets!

My daughter is going to need to start using an infant hip carrier if she continues to take her babies everywhere we go.  Let me introduce you to, front left to right, Hayley Brooke, Hazel Brianna, and Hannah Bridget.  Aren't they adorable?

Yes, she named each one herself.  I love how they are all Ha first names and Br middle names.  She's pretty creative like that.  I can't wait to see what she names her real kids one day.

Yesterday, we went into our local Goodwill store looking for a bunk bed for the girls room.  Brandi took one look at the little baby clothes and begged for new outfits for her babies.  I didn't have any money on me, so I told her we would go back when I did and she could pick out a few outfits. 

We went back today, and she picked out about five different outfits, three of which the girls are wearing in the picture.  She tried to convince her dad and I to buy her a stroller, too, but we didn't.  She has a variety of baby carriers already.  It's the fact that she can only carry one baby at a time that has her wanting a stroller.   I have written before about my rule that she can only bring one baby into the store with us, and most of the time she picks Hayley, and that people think she is a real baby.  I wonder what they would think if I let Brandi carry her babies in baby carriers backpacks?   People would probably do triple takes thinking I let my nine year old carry my baby on her back.  

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the names she came up with. And I am totally with you on limiting how many she takes in the store with her. Like you I don't know how many times I have had to stop my youngest from taking toys in the store.

jenn said...

Sharon ~ if I allowed her to, she would bring all three. I can't wait until she outgrows this stage!

Trish said...

Check walmart at the change of seasons...usually you can find preemie clothes for $1 I used to buy them that way for Caitlynn :)

jenn said...

Trish ~ That's a great idea! Did you notice that Hannah is the doll she just got from Caitlynn...the one that used to be a boy?