Friday, January 21, 2011

Rearranging

This week I am going to be cleaning like a madwoman and rearranging my living room.  Why, you ask?  It's all because of this Bank Of America thing.  You see, my house is tiny, and we have a lot of furniture.  The way my living room is set up, I have my desk facing the room, which means the unfinished side which is supposed to be against the wall is visible to everyone.  Normally, this doesn't bother me, but if they decide to take pictures here at the house, I want the desk turned the way it is supposed to be.


I also want to move the kids computer, and maybe the entertainment center that holds the television.  The problem with this is that there are a bunch of different cords for your television and I have no idea how they are all attached.  I don't know which are the DVI cables and which are the cable wires.  It also has the wii and DVD player connected, and I have no idea how to reattach all that.  I probably couldn't even figure out how to use the DVI to HDMI cable to be able to connect the computer to the television.  

Now that I wrote all this out, it's probably best if I leave the television alone, and just focus on moving my desk back to the way it should be.  Of course, that means I will no longer be able to watch television while I'm online, but that may end up being a good thing as well.  It may force me to actually be productive and get some work done.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Oh no! Good luck...have fun? Ummmm RUNNNN!!! Ok have Bob do all the heavy moving, and have Ryan do the wires...LOL Do you need a Zoo to hold the Elephants while you move?

jenn said...

Trish ~ I literally LOL'd at that! What's even funnier...Bob looked at me and asked, what did Trish say? He knows I only laugh like this at you! I mean, with you! lol!

Dawn said...

OMGosh !! LOL Good luck with everything !! :) Yeah, I guess they will be taking pictures inside. I would be moving everything the night before, so it would be perfect, but that would be me !! :) Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see the pictures !! :)

jenn said...

Dawn ~ if I wait until the night before, I'll be in a panic! Plus, I need to hook up the new stuff, so i want things right before I do that. I will most likely return it to the way it is after the shoot....and with my luck, they won't do one shot inside! lol!