Thursday, January 6, 2011

The The....The Grinch

Written by my friend Teodoro Martin

One of the first memories I have of Christmas is being huddled up on the sofa watching Christmas movies. The one that I remember the most is The Grinch. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to sit on the sofa with my children more then twenty years later and watch the same movies that I watched as a child. This timeless classic always made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. We would watch it every Christmas Eve before we went to bed. My sister and I would always wait up to make sure he didn't come to our house and try to steal all of our presents. Now that they have redone it, it's like a whole new experience that I get to share with my family. The best part is that we can even find on our DirectTV HD . We don't have to drag out all of the holiday movies and search through them and pray that it's not damaged. The Grinch is always on at a reasonable time so even my two year old can watch it. The only thing wrong with the movie is that it is only on a month or so before Christmas, then it is locked away until next year. Maybe that is why I keep an extra copy just laying around.

No comments: