Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hoodies And Exercise

 I loved our weather last week.  I woke up Wednesday morning, and it was actually chilly outside when I left for work.  I was able to wear jeans, which I haven't done since May.  I also had to go back inside and get a jacket, because I was cold.  I, of course, don't have a light jacket, so I stole Ryan's hoodie.  It is the most comfortable jacket I have ever worn.  I need to get all the kids hoodies.  I may need to find one for myself, too, so I can give Rayn's back to him.  

My problem is that I don't want to invest too much money on myself while I am still losing weight, though I have been at a standstill with weight loss this summer.  I need to get back into the habit of doing the wii fit and walking, but after working all day, I am always so tired when I get home.  I know what you are thinking...exercise actually gives you more energy.  I agree.  It's just that I need to find the energy to exercise. I know once I start back I will see results, which makes it worth it.

Anyone have any extra energy or motivation to send my way?

No comments: