Thursday, November 3, 2011

A New Bed

This time of year, everyone starts thinking about Christmas.  I know I have.  I have also started thinking about how much money I am going to get back when I file my taxes next year.  I have a wish list, and I am hoping that I will be able to get at least a few things off my list when all is said and done, whether it be at Christmas or in February.

This may sound crazy, but the biggest thing I am looking forward to is a new bed.  When I moved into my apartment, that was one of the things that I just couldn't bring with me.  I didn't want to sleep in that bed anymore because I had slept in it with my ex.  I am now sleeping on the bottom mattress from my girls bunk bed.  I have it sitting on the floor in my bedroom.  What I really want to get is a king sized bed with egyptian cotton sheets and lots and lots of pillows.  Brandi has been sleeping with me since she was about six months old, and I think the time is coming when she needs to start sleeping in her own bed.  I mean, the kid is going to be 10 next month.  I told her when I get my new bed and she gets her matress back she will need to start sleeping on it, in her own room.

We'll see if that actually happens.

No comments: