Friday, November 4, 2011

Save Money Buying Christmas Gifts

I have been thinking a lot about what I want for Christmas, which is pretty funny because I don't have anyone to buy me presents anymore.  Well, I have my parents, and they always give me great gifts, but I don't have a husband anymore, so there is no one to buy me that something special.  Make sense?

Anyway, there are a few things I want that I will probably end up buying for myself after Christmas when I have some extra money.  I really want a blender, which may seem like a funny thing to want, but I borrowed my mom's a couple of months ago to make a frozen mixed drink, and I am hooked.  She asked for her blender back, so I am going to need one of my own.  I want a good one, too, which means it will probably cost me a small fortune,  But, I know I can find some Savings.com coupons to use and save some money.  

I also want a breadmaker.  Nothing tastes better than freshly baked loaf of bread, which I know for a fact because my mom loves to make bread in hers.  And it is so good! Especially when you dip it in her homemade spaghetti sauce. 

One other thing I would love is to be able to buy my kids what they want for Christmas.  Unfortunately, this year, money is so tight I don't know how I am going to get them anything.  But, I will find a way, because my kids deserve to have presents under the tree.  I can wait until I get my taxes back next year to get the things I want, but my kids will have what they want Christmas morning.

No comments: